I am a grad student through the UBC Masters in Educational technology and am interested in leveraging technology to support student in second-language environments, student agency, and technology-supported inclusive practices. I currently host a regular professional learning community in which each teacher is a learner and a mentor, sharing how technology can be used to improve teaching practices. I am interested in effective admin practices and am currently developing a research question based on this topic.
- Calgary City Teacher’s Convention 2016: Augmented Reality to Support All Learners
- Augmented Reality to Support All Learners
- Scholastic Instructor
- Design Thinking and the Deskless Classroom
ETEC512 Applications of Learning Theories to Instruction
- Short Film: Technology Supported Communicative Approach to Language Instruction
- Curriculum Guide: Augmented Reality to Support All Learners
- Case Study: Politics and Sociology; what is a robot’s culture?
- Essay: Mobile Devices in Second Language Environments
ETEC500 Research Methods